After a slew of cookies, rich entrees and richer desserts, the second week of January means moving away from indulgent dishes.
Luckily, it's another month of healthy-eating programs at , and many of those programs are free. Rachel Simpers, the store's , offers anything from tours to help you shop for your particular health concern to recipe session focused on health eating.
Here's what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know About Word: The hosts the first part of a two-part on Jan. 10. You’ll need to register for it online and in advance, which you can do through the Library website—as long as there are still spots!
- You Need to Know How to Excel: The hosts the first part of a two-part on Jan. 10. You’ll need to register for it online and in advance, which you can do through the Library website. Again, you’ll need to ensure there are still open spots in the workshop.
- You Need to Know About Shopping: If you have diabetes, in-store dietician, Rachel Simpers, offers . There will be coupons and samples available during the 5:30 p.m. tour.
- You Need to Know Where to Get a Look: The hosts . You’ll need to register your bookworm for the workshop, which you can do by calling the Children’s Desk at 908-369-2200, extension 14.
- You Need to Know the Board of Education Meets Tonight: at 7:30 p.m. in the cafeteria.