South Branch Reformed Church
Though several expansions have been added to the South Branch Reformed Church building, its congregation still meets in the original 1850 building. Led by the Reverend Stephen Eckert, mass occurs once a week with a fellowship coffee following the mass. Sunday school classes meet following the masses and all children are welcome to attend. Childcare is also provided.
The church offers a preschool for children ages three to five during the week. An adult choir, a choir for 3-year-olds to first graders, known as its Angel Choir, a junior choir for second through ninth grade students and a senior choir for students in tenth grade and older accompany masses. In addition, it offers a handbell choir for fourth graders and older children. Its youth groups encompass middle and high school-aged students and the church has groups for Bible studies and social meetings.
- Hours: Worship Service: Sun, 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces
- Founding Date: 1850
- Parking: Free lot
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: Christian
- Denomination: Christian Reformed
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No
- Montessori: No
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: No