Established in 1999, Allegra School of Music & Arts offers a variety of educational programs for students of all ages. In addition to offering professional piano, classical, acoustic and electric guitar, bass guitar, drum, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, violin and voice classes, Allegra hosts fine arts programs and summer camps exploring theater and music. Visit the Allegra School of Music & Arts Web site for program, registration and upcoming event information.
- Fax: 908-874-7189
- Hours: Mon - Friday 2:30 - 8:30; Sat 9 - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1999
- What makes this community special?: We focus entirely on arts education for children and adults, engaging the best arts educators to share and develop excellence in the arts. Allegra is active in the community sponsoring music festivals and arts education fundraisers.
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: No
- Day / Sleep Away Camp: Day Camp
- Length of Camp Program(s): One, two, and three-week programs.
- Camp Specialty: Musical Theater
- Camp Schedule: July and August, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Tuition: See camp information at http://allegrasma.com
- Financial Aid Options: Need-based scholarships available on a limited basis.
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Extremely engaged.