.

Shock Sends Electrician to Hospital

Police say incident at senior living center resulted in minor injury.

A maintenance technician at Emeritus Senior Living on Auten Road was taken to the hospital Tuesday after receiving a shock at the facility, Hillsborough police said.

Police said a 50-year-old electrician was doing routine maintenance on a breaker box when he received a shock, resulting in what they called a minor injury and burn.

Police said he was taken to Somerset Medical Center for treatment.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »