Workers at a Wraight Road residence under construction reported a burglary to the property Nov. 26, noting appliances, valued at $12,412, were taken from the site sometime in the previous two days, police said.
Police are continuing to investigate the theft, as well as five other burglaries or attempted burglaries reported between Nov. 26 and Dec. 9. The reports include:
- A Long Hill Road resident reported a burglary during the daytime hours of Nov. 26. The resident is still determining what items may have been taken.
- A Van Fleet Court resident reported cash and jewelry valued at $2,870 altogether taken after a Nov. 29 burglary.
- A Sunnymead Road resident reported an attempted burglary was made between Nov. 28 and Dec. 2.
- An attempt to break into a house under construction on Whetherell Road, reported on Dec. 7, caused damaged estimated to cost $480.87 to repair.
- A Zion Road resident reported a burglary had occurred sometime between Dec. 7 and Dec. 9. Nothing was reported missing.