In less than one week will be a day to celebrate lovers everywhere.
That’s right, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and now is the time to be making last minute plans about where to take that special someone for an evening on the town.
If you’re still looking for a way to celebrate the holiday of love, we’ve got some suggestions of some great Valentine’s Day opportunities throughout Somerset County.
- Call Heavenly Sweets today to order their special Valentine's Day chocolates for a special treat.
- Culinary Creations will offer some special Valentine's Day treats—keep an eye on their website for the menu.
- Can't wait for romance? Make reservations to enjoy a candlelight dinner at Pheasant's Landing, and the restaurant's special menu Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- Chimney Rock Inn on Thompson Avenue in Bridgewater is adding some special items to its menu for the Valentine’s Weeklong Special from Feb. 8 at 5 p.m. through Feb. 14. Specials will include the Heart-Shaped Lobster Ravioli, Prime Rib and Grilled Salmon with Chopped Shrimp in a Garlic Sauce on a bed of spinach, and all of these entrees include soup or salad.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy is hosting a Couples Cooking Demonstration and Wine Tasting Feb. 14, with a family-style dinner that includes a demonstration by the sous chef and a wine tasting by a featured wine specialist. The event is $150 per couple, and will be held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Raritan Valley Community College Planetarium, on Lamington Road in Branchburg, is hosting “Romancing the Stars” on Feb. 15 at 7 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. This is a star show for couples ages 18 and older. The evening will offer an opportunity to look at the stars with a focus on stories that celebrate love. The cost is $15 per couple and reservations are strongly suggested. Call 908-231-8805 for reservations.
Know of any other places doing something special for Valentine’s day? Tell us in the comments!