Well, it couldn't last forever.
After two days of wonderful, warm and—okay, I actually had a two-day long headache during it—mostly unseasonable weather, we're back to February. As I'm writing this, it's cold, dreary, wet and gray. In other words, normal February weather.
If you're superstitious, or just willing to ignore that six weeks until Spring and six weeks left in Winter are the same thing, you could blame the groundhog. But, then you have to ask—which groundhog do you consult? Punxsutawney Phil? Milltown Mel? Or, as we've heard from , the more local Neshanic Station Fred (who did see his shadow earlier this month)!
Here's what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know About Stories: The hosts a special story time at 10 a.m. Saturday where two to six year-olds can hear about cars. You’ll need to check if there are still available slots in the program by calling 908-369-2200, extension 14.
- You Need to Know About Football: The Hillsborough Dukes will have at 10 a.m. today at and at Woodfern Elementary School.
- You Need to Know More About Football: The Hillsborough Junior Raiders also has programs set for 9 a.m. today at the .
- You Need to Know About Art: hosts an open . The $15 class allows kids to try many different types of art, including clay, paint, colored pencils, markers and more. Pre-registration is required though, so you’ll need to call them at 908-431-4439 by 10 a.m. Saturday to let them know you’re participating.
- You Need to Know About Firehouse Day: hosts , that includes a firetruck show and tell, heart-health information and a fundraiser for the American Heart Association.