It’s Monday. There are six days until Superbowl Sunday.
While the clock’s ticking on putting in that catering order—but you’ll want to check with these local catering spots—there’s still time to pick up munchies for the big day.
As always, and are the go-to spots for Superbowl snack materials.
Here’s what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know It’s For Moms: The hosts , a program for parents and caregivers at 10 a.m. today. The topic for discussion is food for you, baby and toddlers. Children up to three years old are invited to attend, and toys will be provided for them to play. You’ll want to let them know you’re coming, which can be done by calling the children’s desk at 908-369-2200, extension 14.
- You Need to Know About Stories: The hosts a . The 1 p.m. program aims at helping children learn to read, so you’ll want to register for it by calling the Children’s Desk at 908-369-2200, extension 14.
- You Need to Know Where to Go Aerial: The has itsthat’s geared for adults at 5:30 p.m. tonight. It’s $20 to attend a single session—or 180 for a set of six—, and covers beginner trapeze and other skills.
- You Need to Know About Auditions: The Somerset Valley Players host at 7 p.m. tonight at the . You’ll be bring and be ready to sing 16 bars of a song of your choosing, as well as read a section of the script and do some improv work.
- You Need to Know About Wacky Holidays: According to holidayinsights.com, today is Backward Day and Inspire You Heart with Art Day. Celebrate accordingly.