As blogger noted, there's one word for this week: Soggy.
With clouds hanging over town since Saturday, we've seen sports canceled, dealt with wet shoes and wet clothes, and just might be in need of better weather.
For those who don't mind braving the drizzle, there are several outdoor activities to open the weekend. For those that are just sick of the rain, there's indoor activities to pass the time.
Here's what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know About the Classics: It’s the opening night for performance of . See a classic come to life and support the high school kids presenting it.
- You Need to Know Where to Walk: offers . The 1.25-mile trail takes walkers through several different habitats and the walks are free and open to the public. Duke Farms does recommend calling 908-722-3700 to check trail availability though.
- You Need to Know About Scrapbooking: Calling all scrapbook fans! and includes workshops and other events. The show floor will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Visit http://scrapbookexpo.com for further information.
- You Need to Know About Orchids: Gardeners, this one’s for you!. Advance registration for the $35 workshop is required, so call 908-722-3700 if you’re interested.
- You Need to Know I Had to Change This: Okay, I've been informed there's a hold on Facebook contests, so no magnet giveaways. Sorry Patch-Fans. Feel free to like our Facebook page though, http://www.facebook.com/HillsboroughPatch .I f you're completely set on having a magnet and adorning your fridge with Patch, shoot me an email and I will probably give you one.