In one week, your Patch Editor is shipping up to Boston.
It’s the time of year for Saint Patrick’s Day, and that means it’s time for Eileen’s annual trip out of New Jersey. She’ll be leaving March 14 and returning March 19.
What’s that mean if you have an event or story happening during those dates? If you let Eileen know about it now, she’ll see about arranging coverage while she’s away. She can be reached at Eileen.Oldfield@patch.com or on the phone at 908-552-9983.
Here’s what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know It’s for Democrats: The Hillsborough Democratic Alliance at . District 16 Assembly hopefuls Marie Corfield and Sue Nemeth will be present for a brief presentation and a question and answer period. For further information, go to the “Hillsborough Democratic Alliance” group on Facebook or www.hillsboroughdemocraticalliance.com, or email email@example.com
- You Need to Know It’s for Conservatives: The Hillsborough Tea Party hosts a at 7 p.m. tonight at .
- You Need to Know About Math: The hosts an introduction to fractions for children ages four to six at 10 a.m. Thursday. You’ll need to RSVP to have your child take part in the activities, which you can do by calling the Children’s Desk at 908-369-2200, extension 14.
- You Need to Know About Science: The and RoboRaiders host a science fair for students in grades kindergarten through 12 from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
- You Need to Know About the Games: Is your sixth through 12th grader a “Hunger Games” fan? The hosts a themed party from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, with trivia, a costume contest, and other activities. Make sure to snag a spot by calling 908-369-2200, extension 14.