Free on Thursday between 4 and 6? Come meet the people behind Hillsborough Patch!
The Hillsborough Patch crew will be at the public library from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, for an informal meet and greet. You’ll be able to learn about what goes into running the site, as well as how it can suit your needs.
Local Editor Eileen Oldfield and Advertising Manager Elaine Richman will be on-hand to speak about their experiences around town.
Here’s what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know About Art: The Hillsborough Public Library hosts Art Adventures, a program where kids learn about and artist and create their own masterpiece at 10 a.m. today. Today’s theme is mosaics, so you’ll need to call 908-369-2200, extension 14 to secure a spot and clothes that can get messy are a must.
- You Need to Know Where to Join the Circus: The Circus Place offers a class for toddlers that uses circus skills to teach balance and coordination. The class is at 11 a.m. and is $12 per session.
- You Need to Know To Get on the Trapeze: The Circus Place hosts a trapeze class that’s geared for adults at 7 p.m. tonight. It’s $20 to attend a single session—or 180 for a set of six—, and covers beginner trapeze and other skills.
- You Need to Know How to Be Green: Borogreen, Hillsborough’s local green group, meets at 7:30 p.m. tonight. The meeting is open to members and non-members, but you’ll need to check www.borogreen.org for the meeting location since it changes each month.
- You Need to Know About the Oscars: The Oscars come to the Hillsborough Public Library tonight, when pianist Joel Zelnick and vocalist Stan Edwards perform hits from films that won the coveted award. The performance begins at 7 p.m. in the Library’s West Wing.