Welcome to the weekend, Hillsborough! With fundraisers in town and nearby this weekend, we found a mix of stay-home activities and out-of-town fun.
- You Need to Know What Not To Wear: And where not to spend a ton for it. The has both . It runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the high school.
- You Need to Know It’s the First Saturday of the Month: And that means residents can drop off textiles, tires, scrap metal, antifreeze and usual curbside materials off for recycling at the c. Consumer electronics including computers, televisions, printers, telecommunication equipments, VCRs, etc will be accepted. . For a complete listing of recyclable items visit www.co.somerset.nj.us/recycle.html or contact 732-469-3363 for further information.
- You Need to Know Fit and Firm is Havnig an Open House: . The will be open for workouts, product samples and class demos.
- You Need to Know Where to Find a Taste of Italy: Home for Good Dog Rescue will be It requires at $35 event donation and is in the Long Hill Community Center on 264 Warren Ave, Stirling, NJ.
- You Need to Know How to Handle Hoboken St. Pat’s: Good thing our friends over at Hoboken Patch prepared two essential lists for you, and the . Advice from Hillsborough Patch: To go there, take the train to Newark and PATH to Hoboken. No parking, very little driving, and you can from the Somerville station.