Five Hillsborough doctors were included on New Jersey Monthly's 2012 list of "New Jersey's Top Doctors."
The magazine polled 22,780 New Jersey doctors and asked them who they considered the state's best.
Hillsborough doctors included on the list of 839 are:
- Ronald G. Nahass, MD, FACP, FIDSA (Infectious Disease)
- Thangamani Seenivasan, MD, FACS (Surgery, General and Oncologic surgery)
- Robert E. Segal, MD (Infectious Disease)
- David J. Herman, MD, FACP (Infectious Disease)
- Rohit Bhalla, DO, FACP ( Infectious Disease)
Drs. Nahass, Segal, Herman and Bhalla all practice at ID Care, in Hillsborough, and were named to the magazine's list for 2011.