Visit our Website for a free copy of
"The 300 Vocabulary Words Frequently Seen on the S.A.T."
Immaculata High School: Mar 31 & Apr 7, 14, 28 6PM-9PM (Monday)
- Students are taught the strategies of the S.A.T., the test that not only determines college acceptances but also the amount of scholarship money awarded to students
- Lessons are given reviewing all areas tested on the S.A.T. exam: Sentence Completions, Critical Reading, Algebra & Geometry, Grammar & Essay Writing.
- Students take two complete S.A.T. exams. Tests are corrected, scored, and each test question is reviewed. College Board’s “Official SAT Study Guide for the New SAT” is provided.
- Students are emailed a PowerPoint presentation with detailed answers to two full length S.A.T. exams for ongoing preparation, and are given an S.A.T. Strategy Guide and a list (with definitions) of 300 Words Frequently Seen On The S.A.T.
- Course instructor is Susan Alaimo, high school teacher, college counselor, and former college professor with a Master of Science degree from Columbia University.
- The fee for the 12 hour course is $349. Make up classes are available
- Private tutoring is also available with our instructors who have years of teaching experience and degrees from America's most elite colleges and universities.
For more information please visit