What's Open in Hillsborough?
Let your neighbors and customers know you are open by adding your establishment to the comments section below.
Nearly a week after Superstorm Sandy put much of Hillsborough in the dark, many residents want to know where they can go for food, Internet, heat, and many other services.
So, help your neighbors and customers out. Let us know in the comments below that your place is open, and we'll add it to this list. Right now, we'll start with some of the bigger civic and government offices we know of.
So help everyone out, and we'll facilitate by posting this list for all residents.
Open In Hillsborough
- Municipal Offices (Monday-Friday)
- Hillsborough Public Library
- Hillsborough Family YCMA (residents can use showers)
- Auten Road Complex (for branch and tree debris; 7 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- Dave's Computers (offering a 15 percent discount for Patch readers through Nov. 9)
- Coldwell Banker (residents welcome to charge electronics, have a cup of coffee or tea)
- College Hunks Hauling Junk (available to help with cleanup, but not cutting trees)
- Stop & Shop
- ShopRite (open starting Saturday at 10 a.m.)
- Landscape Materials (more generators coming and you can call to be put on the list. Tree branches, brush, tree parts and wood chips accepted for a disposal fee)
- Landscape Better (tree cutting services)
- Belle Mead Co-Op (open 10-2 daily until power fully restored. Come from Route 206, as the way from Willow Road is still dangerous to travel)
- Jump!Zone (can charge items, use Internet while kids play)