Shock Sends Electrician to Hospital
Police say incident at senior living center resulted in minor injury.
A maintenance technician at Emeritus Senior Living on Auten Road was taken to the hospital Tuesday after receiving a shock at the facility, Hillsborough police said.
Police said a 50-year-old electrician was doing routine maintenance on a breaker box when he received a shock, resulting in what they called a minor injury and burn.
Police said he was taken to Somerset Medical Center for treatment.