Hoping for a Cooler Weekend
Hillsborough's Hot Hot Hot
Hillborough, I don't need to tell you the past two days have been murder.
It's hot. Way too hot for June.
So that begs the question—when it's this hot, what do you do to cool off?
Here's what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know Where to See Hillsborough’s Shorts: And it’s not outside. The students at Hillsborough High School hosts a night of one-act plays in the school auditorium tonight. The shows begin at 7 p.m., tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the door.
- You Need to Know Where to Catch a Movie: The Hillsborough Public Library shows the King’s Speech as it Friday Night Movie at 7 p.m. tonight. The showing is free, but call 908-369-2200 to let them know you’re coming.
- You Need to Know Where to Get Crafty: A monthly scrapbooking and crafting class will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Neshanic Reformed Church. The event costs $5 per month, with the proceeds being donated to the school’s Christian Nurturing Center.
- You Need to Know About Murder: Maggiano’s Little Italy hosts a murder mystery dinner theater from 6-10 p.m. today that includes a five-course dinner with wine. The event costs $65 per person, so call 908-547-6050.
- You Need to Know About The Boys Next Door: The Somerset Valley Players present a comedy about four special needs men living together. Tickets cost $17 for adults and the curtain opens at 8 p.m. Contact 908-369-7469 for tickets.