Eat Pancakes, Help a Local Group
Breakfast fundraiser helps high school band.
Here’s what you need to know today:
- You Need to Know About Pancakes: Why would you eat anything other than breakfast food, especially when it helps a local group? The Hillsborough High School Band hosts a Flapjack Fundraiser at Applebee’s Saturday that has an 8 a.m. seating and a 9 a.m. seating. It’s $10 for pancakes, eggs, sausage and a beverage.
- You Need to Know Where to Rummage: The Hillsborough High School Debate Team hosts a rummage sale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at Hillsborough High School. Games, toys, books, small appliances and more are for sale, and proceeds will benefit the team.
- You Need to Know It’s For Moms: The Hillsborough Public Library hosts Monday Morning for Moms, a program for parents and caregivers at 10 a.m. Monday. The topic for discussion is food for you, baby and toddlers. Children up to three years old are invited to attend, and toys will be provided for them to play. You’ll want to let them know you’re coming, which can be done by calling the children’s desk at 908-369-2200, extension 14.
- You Need to Know About Taxes: The AARP will offer senior citizens tax help from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday at the Hillsborough Public Library. Please call (908) 541-5710 for further information and to determine if you are eligible.
- You Need to Know Where to Get a Look: Students in grades six through 12 can get a sneak peak at the library’s latest teen novels at 5 p.m. Monday. They’ll need to register though, which they can do by calling 908-369-2200, extension 14.