- Organization: Hillsborough Township Board of Education
- Causes: Educational
- Date(s): Application deadline is June 7. All candidates will be interviewed at the June 13 Board of Education meeting.
The Hillsborough Township Board of Education seeks qualified candidates for the position of Board Member. The selected candidate will serve as a member of the Board of Education in an unexpired term through April 2012. Those individuals interested in being considered for the position must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must be a resident of Hillsborough and must have been such for at least one year.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be registered to vote in Hillsborough Township and not disqualified from voting pursuant to N.J.S.A. 19:4-1.
- Cannot concurrently hold office as a member of the governing body of Hillsborough Township.
Those interested in being considered for the vacancy must submit a resume and cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications for serving on the Board of Education. Letters and resumes must be received in the Board office by 4:00 p.m. on June 7, 2011. Please submit to:
Hillsborough Township Board of Education
c/o Mr. Aiman Mahmoud, Board Secretary
379 South Branch Road, Hillsborough, NJ 08844
The Board has scheduled a public meeting on Monday, June 13, 2011 at Auten Road Intermediate School Cafeteria, 281 Auten Road at 7:30 p.m. to interview all qualified candidates.